In Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod dinosaurs are brought back to life by discovering bones, extracting DNA, creating embryos, and making eggs. As well as dinosaurs, prehistoric animals include mammoths, smilodons, terror birds, dodos, and many more. It can unlock a world of exploration into your world’s history.
In the Minecraft Universe, there is a great deal of explorable territory, but there is one thing that is missing: dinosaurs. Adding fossils, eggs, ancient blocks, tools, and DNA are just a few of the other specialized items that are added by the Fossils and Archeology Revival mod. It comes with everything you could possibly need to build your own Jurassic Park. One of the neatest features is that you can dig up DNA and fossils just like our own world and be an archeologist. Furthermore, you can grow dinosaurs from the materials you’ve collected in a laboratory using the materials that you’ve collected.
Features of fossils and archeology
- Explore the depths of your Minecraft world for UNEARTH fossils and beautiful Dominican Amber!
- Learn about the cruel dictator from a forgotten civilization, Anu, as you discover ancient ruins and relics!
- End the barbarous reign of the fiend by hunting him to the periphery of the nether!
- Bring your fossils back to life and restore your relics to glory with new blocks!
- Make graceful replicas of extinct animals of a bygone age!
- Live in a world with the Past, Present, and Future all converging into one!
- From the innocent archaeologist villager to the powerful Spinosaurus, this mod adds a wide variety of mobs to Minecraft. There is a significant number of prehistoric creatures the player will have to create. Some of the hostile mobs in the mod reside near Anu, it’s boss.
- Modular blocks are added to Minecraft through this mod. It is possible to craft these blocks or to find them naturally. Only the Creative Mode can be used to find volcanic ash and amber ores.
- Many items are added to Minecraft by this mod. Items such as these can be created by players or dropped by mobs or blocks. A variety of items can be found there, such as plants and animals, relics from ancient civilizations, and more. Some of these items are tools that can be enchanted with unique enchantments that are specific to the mod. All of these items are available only through Creative Modes, such as swan eggs, regular amber, and magic conches.
- New worlds naturally spawn various structures and terrains that, if found, can be extremely valuable. A majority of the mod’s structures are built from materials found in ancient civilizations or natural prehistoric structures like underground materials. There are plans to expand them but they are currently a minor part of the mod.
- When you press escape in-game, go to Achievements, click Minecraft, and then click on mod achievements.
This mod for Minecraft will make your world look like a Jurassic wonderland with its fossils and archeology. This mod will allow you to excavate dinosaur bones, then extract their DNA, and design your own dinosaur. Remember that you can also care for dinosaurs and tame them.
How to install the fossils and archeology revival mod
- Make sure Minecraft Forge and library are installed.
- Identify where to find Minecraft.
- Start by typing %appdata% into Run in Windows and pressing Run.
- Hold down ALT while clicking Go then Library on the top of the Finder menu bar. Look for the Minecraft folder in the Application Support folder.
- Mods are the folder where you should place the download (.jar file).
- You should now be able to see the mod installed when you launch Minecraft and click the mods button.
- Start Minecraft now. The mod button will appear.
- Gratulation! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
There aren’t just dinosaurs in the Fossils and Archeology Revival mod for Minecraft, that would be boring and not exciting at all. The mod lets you dig up dinosaur fossils, extract DNA from them, and create your own dinosaur eggs, kind of like Jurassic Park. You can also create wild dinosaurs or dinosaurs that you can tame and care for like a pet.
Moreover, this mod pack offers a bunch of all-new items to play with. There are new weapons and armor available, such as a scarab sword, a scarab ax, and an ancient helmet. If you are fond of mining and excavating, then you will love this new scarab pickaxe, which is perfect for your hunt for dinosaur fossils.