The Better Portals Mod Apk 1.12.2 replaces vanilla portals with better versions. By using these better portals, it is possible to see the other side as well as not have to wait for loading screens.
Creating portals in Minecraft is greatly simplified by Better Portals Mod Apk. If you are connecting the obsidian blocks somehow, then any shape you want will work. Furthermore, you can directly see into the End and Nether while the loading screen is removed, for a seamless transition between worlds!
It’s even possible to make a horizontal portal in the ground or in the water! It is possible to make really massive portals with this mod, but in its early stages, there may be a lag in loading chunks. However, it still works for portals tiny and large!
- – Vanilla Nether and End portal.
- – Twilight Forest portal.
- – The Aether portal.
- – Mekanism Teleporter.
- – Travel Huts.
- – AbyssalCraft portals.
Caveats when using Optifine:
- This must be done by disabling fast rendering.
- Either you use shaders or see-through portals (It might be possible to fix this problem if you use the same shader packs for both dimensions. Changing OF would be necessary for all other shader packs, which will not be happening in the near future.) If you’ve turned off the shaders, portals may not render properly; in that case, you should rejoin.
- You should not toggle the Render Region feature in the vicinity of a portal (you can do this, but be careful not to crash the game). A new option is now available in-game for turning off Render Regions.
How to install the Better Portals Mod
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Click Run on Windows, enter %appdata% and click Run.
- To access the library on a Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT, then click Go, then Library.
- Mods are the folder where you should place the download (.jar file).
- You should now be able to see the mod installed when you launch Minecraft and click the mods button.
BetterPortals requires the latest release of ProtocolLib in order to load, so please install this as well
- /bp help – Displays all commands
- By default, plugins and their configuration files are reloaded when /bp reload is called
- The wand to create custom portals can be obtained from /bp wand
- Removes the nearest portal (if it exists) from the player using /bp remove [remove destination]. In the case of true, any portals that lead to the portal that was removed will also be removed.
- For info about other commands, see the Creating Custom Portals section on the Wiki.
- Better portal reload – Use /bp reload for better portal reload
- Better portals wand – Access the wand when you type /bp wand
- Select better portals – Gives you access to /bp origin/destination
- Link to Better Portal – Makes it possible to access the /bp page
- Links external to Better Portals – Allows you to access /bp
- It allows you to remove your custom portals via the /bp remove command.
- Removing other portals and custom portals you did not create is possible with Better Portals.
- Improved portal access – Allows people to see through portals (by default, everyone can see).
- Better portal use – Transferring through portals is now easier.
- To find out more about the permissions associated with different portals, click here.
The Better Portals Mod Apk for Minecraft allows you to see the other side of the portal by simply looking at it. Whenever you go to that dimension, you are immediately transported there, and teleportation happens instantly with no loading screens. As a result of the mod, portals are even more realistic.
In this mod, the traditional purple portal blocks will be removed. These look incredible now and can easily complement any furniture. Additionally, you can both design passages on land and in the water. It is possible for them to be quite large. Seeing your destination in seconds is now easier. The world would be a much better place if such portals existed in the real world. In the game, you can take advantage of this opportunity. If you have any questions, there is straightforward and understandable instruction!