Download YouTube Vanced Mod APK latest version 2021 on your phone. What’s your favorite video game? YouTube is something you watch a lot, right? If you keep getting interrupted by excessive ads, enjoying your favorite video could become tiresome. You need YouTube Vanced. With this Android App, users can watch videos easily without any hassle.
Modded versions of YouTube, such as YouTube Vanced, are popular. The official YouTube app is given many features, including ad-blocking and background playback. Download links and installation instructions can be found on this page for devices that are not rooted. For rooted devices, you can download YouTube Vanced.
YouTube Vanced app for android is the modified version of the YouTube app that gives you access to YouTube PREMIUM features for FREE that include:
- Background Play
- No ads.
- Download videos and play them offline
- (If you have rooted your device, you will need to follow different instructions than those on this page if you want to install YouTube Vanced.)
YouTube’s advanced apk can only be installed after microG has been installed. MicroG, a vented YouTube provider, allows users to create new Google accounts, which can then be tied into your Google account from vended YouTube.
YouTube Vanced Key Features:
– Built-in Adblocker
– Background Playback
– Force HDR Mode
– Override Max Resolution
– Pinch to Zoom For All Devices
– Casting Toggle
– Secondary Themes
– Picture-in-Picture Video
– Video Window Style
– Repeat Videos
– Preferred Resolution & Speed
Which Vanced should I choose: Root or Non-root?
Among the non-root and root builds, there is practically no difference in the user experience.
YouTube is seamlessly replaced by Vance’s official app implementation. Through the modified app, you can use Google assistant to open YouTube links directly or to call them.
The non-root variant may be more suitable if your device is hard to root or if you do not want to root it on the first try. Rooted devices can also be used to install it. Non-root versions of the YouTube app can coexist because the package names are different. To sign in with your YouTube/Google account, you need to install a companion app (MicroG). Furthermore, you have to manually configure Vanced as your default application for opening YouTube links. In general, the non-root variant is easier to live with, so unless you’d like your stock YouTube app replaced, stay with the non-root version.
How to install YouTube Vanced Non-root variant with Vanced Manager
You can now install YouTube Vanced more easily after the YouTube Vanced team created an easier way. In order to install MicroG and YouTube Vanced, users simply need to install the Vanced Manager application. Since version 1.3.0, the YouTube Music app also supports Vanced Music, a similar modded version. It’s easy to install updates and pick your favorite theme in the app.
- Download the latest Vanced Manager from here on your Android device.
- Install the app and open it.
- Make sure to select “non-root” during the initial configuration wizard.
- Tap “Install” next to MicroG.
- Follow the instructions to allow installing from unknown apps.
- MicroG will download and then you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.
- Next, tap “Install” next to Vanced.
- Select your preferred theme and tap “NEXT”.
- Select your preferred language and tap “FINISH”.
- Vance will download and you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.
For installing and managing the modded YouTube instance, Vance Manager is always the preferred method, but power users may wish to have more control. Here are the steps you need to follow when installing YouTube Vanced without using Vanced Manager:
- Install the latest Vanced MicroG APK if you want to log in with your YouTube/Google account.
- Find the suitable YouTube Vanced APK components for the target device and download them.
- Install the set of APKs using Split APKs Installer (SAI). You can download SAI from its GitHub repo, F-Droid, or Google Play Store.
Note for Huawei/Honor users
Vanced MicroG’s login wizard now displays a special “Huawei” button starting from version 0.2.22-03316. If you are running a Huawei (and Honor) device that doesn’t come with Google Play Services by default but you sideloaded them later. The account login option is still available if you’re using a modded version of Vanced apps.
Is YouTube Vanced safe?
It is safe to use the app. Testing has been done, and there is no malware on the program. From a PC or a smartphone, it is safe to use.
Does it block ads on PC too?
Ads are blocked on PCs, too. Watching videos on your screen does not require you to wait for the ad to end or to click the ‘skip ad’ option.
Can I get banned by using YouTube Vanced?
It works as an ad-blocker for free. Ad-blockers won’t prevent you from accessing the YouTube app or website if you use them on your computer or mobile device.
Is YouTube Vanced App available on iPhone?
There is no iOS version of the app. YouTube ads will also be blocked (not through an app, but through Safari) if you watch YouTube from iOS.
A useful YouTube app is YouTube Vanced, especially for those who like to stream video without interruptions. Share your experience with us in the comment section below if you have downloaded this app from the Google Playstore or other app stores.