For the issuance of Vanuatu passports, the Passport Act was approved and facilitated in July 1980. Vanuatu was one of the coastal fiscal capitals in the Pacific that retailed convenience passports in the 1990s that were barred from all citizen rights and came with boons like visa-free trips.
A Vanuatu passport could be attained for only Vt 3000 in 1980. The price for an ordinary passport issued by the immigration office in 2022 is Vt 10,000 as shown below.
- standard Vt 10,000( up to 21 days recycling time)
- Express Vt 20,000( up to 10 days recycling time)
- Rapid Vt 25,000( up to 3 days recycling time)
How Strong are Countries Without Carrying a Visa Beforehand?
- In addition to the Schengen area, Vanuatu also provides visa-free access to the United Kingdom and Russia, both of which are outside of the Schengen area and thus have their specific visa programs.
- While expanding access to Europe, Vanuatu passport holders can also enter some of the most popular business destinations in Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- Visa-free highlights are also available for Vanuatu passport holders in South America, the Americas, and Africa including Peru, the Dominican Republic, and Kenya.
- Passport holders from Vanuatu can now travel to Europe as well as some of the most well-liked business capitals in Asia, similar as Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- Highlights of countries in South America, the Americas, and Africa that don’t bear visas for holders of Vanuatu passports include Kenya, the Dominican Republic, and Peru.
The process to get citizenship in Vanuatu is simple and more efficient than other visa programs.
It is tax-free so you are not going to be forced to pay taxes. There are no minimum stay requirements, you can get citizenship from any other foreign country
There are also not any language requirements. The cost of getting a Vanuatu passport and citizenship is very low and via investment.
Citizenship is Hereditary:
If you get Vanuatu citizenship, your children will automatically become citizens of Vanuatu without any further application.
This passport and citizenship program is known for its fast and convenient services. It takes a maximum of three months for getting approval from the Vanuatu passport.
Vanuatu Passport By Investment Program:
In 1994, the Vanuatu government was presented with ideas by two Australian real estate inventors that involved offering investors Vanuatu passports.
The Asia- Pacific Hemisphere’s only Citizenship by Investment program is offered by Vanuatu.
However, consider applying for Vanuatu nation under the nation’s Citizenship by Investment( CBI) program if you are an outsider looking for an alternate passport.
By successfully applying for Vanuatu nationality through the nation’s CBI program, which accepts participation from good campaigners who match its conditions, you can gain a Vanuatu passport( fiscal, particular, and security).
A Vanuatu passport is given to successful Vanuatu citizenship aspirants at the end. For investors, the scheme offers one of the quickest citizenship and alternate passport programs. For a single aspirant, the investment demand is$ 130,000, and for a family of four, it’s$ 18,000 plus charges.